Monday, December 20, 2010

The Your Just Rejecting god Argument…

Many Christians argue that atheists reject god’s commandments because they want to be free to be sinful, sexually deviant, or otherwise morally delinquent and to this I think there is a very simple answer.
I say to this, “I don’t reject god because god is not real; I reject you because you are not my superior and you have no right to dictate my life.”  I don’t reject unicorns; I reject those who try to sell me one.
Christians often say things like god forgives you, or god Loves you, or god wants you to do this or that. These people are so diluted they think they are god and thus are really saying I forgive you because I can do that, or I want you to do this or that because I am righteous.  Self-righteousness is toxic and speaking for god is a sign of delusional hubris.  

No comments:

Post a Comment