Thursday, July 12, 2018

New Blog Website


Recently I created a website for this blog so if you are interested in getting a little bit more from me go to joesnotesblog.com. I am a bit more strict about what I post there as Blogger has always been a place where I put all my thoughts, the website is a more formal place where I want to put the most polished pieces. You can also find more photos and a link to my ebooks on Amazon. I took selections of my blog over the years and put them into two ebooks. The first one is about self-development and my life stories and the second one is about culture, politics, and other philosophical topics.

I will continue to post everything on Blogger but the website will be a place where I can do a little bit more to express myself and show off the blog in a more customized way. Thank you for reading the blog on either site and subscribe on Blogger to get updates when I post new content. Check out the website for more information about myself and to check out my podcast The Fleeting Thoughts Podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment