Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Another Strange Dream

Two nights ago I had a very vivid and disturbing dream. It was a two parter.

Two nights ago my dream was about me negotiating with my old boss to get my old job back. I explained to her that I now owned one third of a successful printing company and that in order for me to accept the job I need a whopping $20 an hour. I remember calculating in my head, during the dream, how much I made when I left and adding a few dollars an hour. I was very proud of this negotiation.

Later in the dream I found myself at my new printing business inspecting the facilities. When I tried to look at the financial and other business documents on a computer the menu indicated that they were in either Russian or Spanish. I would need them translated immediately.

Then the dream took a very different turn. I was in a small dark room with a close friend from high school. They were giving me a blowjob but there was no pleasure to it. More like a fact. Cut to the next day, same room, and they said it was my turn to return the favor. I explained that I simply wouldn't do it and that I was sorry about the confusion. The friend was very hurt and left angry.

I woke up disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment