Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Last Night's Dream

I remember a garage with cars, guns, and people in it. All of a sudden an alarm goes off and I rush out the door and a massive explosion goes off inside the garage designed to kill all the bad guys in the garage Breaking Bad style. One bad guy gets out the same door as me and someone else, a "good guy," and I attempted to take him out. The bad guy had a knife but so do I. At some point I have a revolver but miss with every shot. We scramble around but my compatriot gets the man into a chair and I stab the man a few times, aiming for the heart. I eventually get it and the man slumps over dead.

Cut to: I'm car camping with friends out on a mountain road just on the shoulder. I have a small red car, maybe a VW bug or an old hatchback Honda, and my friends have a van. In the morning I look to find that overnight someone has stolen my engine and transmission which is weirdly visible from under the car or would be visible if it hadn't been stolen.

I call the local police and can barely make out what they are saying due to noise on my end. I ask the lady to repeat herself a lot but she is asking where I am and such. I tell her I can't really tell what road because there are multiple sign with different writing on them but everything is hand written in chalk. I think I'm on a road with a 47 in the title. At this point multiple teenagers are around me riding skateboards making it even harder to hear. The lady informs me that she knows someone who can help me how my car back to Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment