Friday, January 6, 2017

I hope this is a one off event

01/06/2017 at 1:30 am

Firstly, my brother came home for lunch as I was waking up and we both discussed our outrage about the news about the racist teens that tortured another teen and streamed it live on Facebook. One of the worst things I've seen in a long time. Having access to such sadism through a live feed is chilling. Such a vile act and the idiots post it online with their identities. They are proud of it which makes it all the more disgusting. I hope they go to jail for a long time.

Many people go straight to blaming Black Lives Matter but I hesitate to make this conclusion. I think it is important to find out what these people were influenced by and if there is a group promoting violence it should be exposed. If more of these racist attacks occur it will set back race relations a long way. Any decent person, especially Black Lives Matter followers, should decry this type of violence and the leaders of BLM should come forward and make their principles known. If they support violence openly I would be surprised but if they support violence covertly it should be exposed. I hope this is a one off event but we all hope every mass shooting is a one off event too and that turns out not to be the case.

Then we finalized our website and I think it looks great. I am excited about it and our prospects.

Then I went to work. At work I learned how to use their register system. I rang up people alone within about an hour and then covered a shift to close working on register. It is not hard to get back into, just learning exactly how they do things and what I can and can't do without permission will take some time. Generally a chill place. They seem to worry a lot about shoplifters but there isn't much anyone can do. They expect their employees to call out over the radio if they think someone looks like a dirt bag. Interesting. I enjoyed how the employee training me told me how and when to maneuver around expectations. Thanks for the honesty.

Then I arrived home. Did a small exercise routine. Ate a piece of cake. It was amazing. Then an episode of Luther and then some Battlefield 1. Now I am watching Luther and writing about my day. Multitasking like a motherfucker. I omitted smoking weed and masturbating. They also happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment