Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Portland is now North Dakota

01/11/2017 at 1 am

I took this photo about an hour ago and it is still snowing outside. Portland is now North Dakota. I am not sure if that means work is off tomorrow but I will find out. Either way, probably not a lot of people running around shopping tomorrow. 

When I woke up this morning I had a few ideas for getting work. I got up energized and started right away finding people to contact about potential video work. Then, while online, I found a couple more opportunities and my brother found a couple on craigslist. I submitted the website for critique by a Youtuber, found three businesses to contact, and found out about someone who put a call out for video shooters and editors. My brother e-mailed to prospective clients. 

At around 3pm I laid down and read for about an hour of "The Graveyard Book". I am surprised at my continued enthusiasm for reading. After reading my friend's book "Hell Came With Her" I have been enjoying the peace and entertainment of reading. I think the key is finding something you're actually interested in which means you have to try a few and find good books I suppose. 

Then my brother came home and we collaborated more on business opportunities and submitted a few e-mails and such. Then dinner. An amazing sausage, bean and vegetable soup and cookies. Then, social media, three episodes of Dexter, more TV and now this. Next to watch the following video:

Buzzfeed Publishes Shocking Fake News About Donald Trump


No comments:

Post a Comment