Monday, January 16, 2017

This is the only one I liked

01/16/2017 at 12 am

Today I cleaned the house up a bit. Took out the trash, vacuumed, swept and so on. While I was cleaning I listened to the podcast version of this:
Waking Up With Sam Harris #59 - Friend & Foe (with Maajid Nawaz)
I listened to a Joe Rogan podcast after that whilst playing some BF1. Then I read another chapter of the book I'm reading and took a very short nap. After that I took a shower and had dinner at my mom's house again. We had chili-dogs and I didn't make it very well. I think I was in a hurry but the chili was not hot enough so I felt kind of stupid about that. My niece and I played hide and seek, read books and ran back and forth around the house.

Then I came home, smoked a bowl, watched "Luther" while exercising, and took some pictures. This is the only one I liked:

Then I watched "Comedy Bang Bang for a while and now this. A generally uninteresting day. I don't work until Tuesday and Wednesday is all day shooting video. Tomorrow my brother and his family will come home. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment