Thursday, January 12, 2017

Here's a picture of that bird

01/12/2017 at 2 am

I am tired. I did not work at my retail job today because the weather made it so the person I would be training with wouldn't be there. So, instead I went with my brother to get studded tires for his Subaru. While we waited for the tires his friend, Chris, picked us up and we hung out at his house and chatted about the media and stupid people and such things. He showed us his new Glock Model 43. That was cool. After the tires were changed we went home and I took a walk to a local park and took pictures. I was able to get very close to a little bird. Here's a picture of that bird.


Then, after dark, my brother, his daughter and I went to the same park and took pictures of us with some cool lights and an amazing camera. We needed photos for the website and social media to represent ourselves to the world. We took some great shots. We are going through them to find the best ones. 

Then we got amazing BBQ pizza and watched a show while we ate. Then three hours of Dexter. About 2 hours of BF1 followed by editing photos. Now this. Here are two more photos I took today. I post pictures on Instagram as well




No comments:

Post a Comment