Sunday, January 8, 2017

It was a very chill day

01/08/2017 at 12:33 am

Rum ham.

I started the day frantic to call the bank to make sure that my credit card replacement was on the way. They are supposed to call me back. We will see. Then my brother received a hard drive with audio and video files for a small editing job. The people taking the footage and recording the audio are new to this type of project but we were able to put together a decent 5 minute mini-doc. Just need to finish up with titles, transitions, audio and other final touches.

It snowed a bit today and I was able to take some footage of crazy wind and snow. I also took some photos, of which a few turned out decent.
Here is one of them: Check out more on Instagram:



My brother and I worked on some business documents and then watched 3 episodes Dexter. Now I'm watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was a very chill day.

No comments:

Post a Comment