Thursday, January 19, 2017

I highly recommend it

01/19/2017 at 1 am

I participated in 2 video shoots today. One was about 2 and 1/2 hours long and the other was about 3 hours long. The first was at the home of an entrepreneur printing stickers independently. Good quality prints. They had a nippy dog but they bought us lunch so that was nice. A few hours later we had another gig at a barber shop. They had 20 or 30 people getting hair cuts and drinking and hanging out and talking. It was a really hip adult party late night at a barber shop. We took a lot of footage and will need to sort and edit it soon.

Then we came home and watched the Neil Brennan stand up special on Netflix. I started to watch it last night but after about 5 minutes my eyes dictated that I call it a night. It is an amazing special and he bares his soul on stage. He is smart, irreverent, brutally honest and brave. I think with more emotion it would have been more impactful but it is very entertaining.  I highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment