Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Today I had my first business meeting.

01/03/2017 at 12:30 am

Today I had my first business meeting. My brother and I met with the owners of an up and coming barber shop to discuss doing a few videos for them. We gave them a "friend" price and the job is not too big so I think it will be a good experience for me and a good start to growing a reputation for the company. I hope it leads to more work.

The first thing I did today was watch another Ben Shapiro video where he and others had a debate about the $15 minimum wage proposal that ultimately went through in Seattle, Washington. Oregon is on track to match this minimum wage by 2022. Afterward my brother and I recorded a podcast for Fleeting Thoughts and we talked for about a hour and a half about minimum wage, politics, government, and such things. Very good conversation.

Then I had some nasty ass, tasty ass Taco Bell. After that I took a shower, played a level of Lego Marvel Avengers with the nephew, who will not play the game without me because it is "our" game. Then a bit of reading, this time I am reading "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. It was recommended by Tim Ferris whose podcast I rarely listen to anymore. Then a 15 min nap and then off to the business meeting.

After I returned from the meeting did some pull ups and crunches and then ate some amazing homemade chicken chili and started watching Luther on Netflix which is an amazing show. The acting is incredible. Then I decided I needed to get my diary entry in the bank so here it is. Next, maybe some Battlefield 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment