Saturday, January 7, 2017

Officially filed the paperwork for Fractal Focus LLC!

01/07/2017 at 2 am
Yesterday we officially filed the paperwork for Fractal Focus LLC! It should take around a month for it to be finalized. I am very excited to make it official and start working on growing the business as a separate entity.

At work I met a terrible manager who rushes, had bad customer service, doesn't listen very well, and treats people like they are stupid if they don't do things their way. Not a big deal but hopefully I can avoid them as much as possible going forward.

After work I came home and ate some tacos and we watched a few episode of Dexter. Then my brother and I stayed up talking about racism in the legal system and how one might go about recognizing it. We looked at some studies and it seems to be a complicated topic with a lot of variables. The justice system needs to be scrutinized on all fronts. Also poverty, culture, value systems, history and other factors have effects on individual outcomes and need to be looked at when discussing statistical trends and potential solutions to undesirable social outcomes.

Then we chatted about the business and made some plans. I am very tired so I will not go into detail here but we talked about social media, communicating with clients, creating goals and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment