Friday, January 27, 2017

Today I woke up around 6 am

01/27/2017 at 12 am

Yesterday I got up and my brother picked me up to go to the bank. We spent about an hour and a half setting up business accounts for Fractal Focus. After that lunch and then I shipped something back to a client. After that I worked on business finances and personal finances and prepared for upcoming bills and taxes. Then my nephew and I played some Dark Souls 3. After that dinner, "Dexter" and started reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" by Phillip K. Dick. Then I went to bed and dreamt.

Today I woke up around 6 am, got dressed and headed out with my brother to meet a friend. Our friend drove us to a rural town nearby where we would be shooting photography for a company there. We played in the mud and shot photos of dogs for about two hours. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of great pics. Here is one I like:



It's not the best photo but it is intense. The dogs were just playing. You can freeze interesting moments with a camera.

The photo shoot was a lot of fun and as soon as we got back we started going through the near 2,000 photos we took. We got it down to about 200 by the end of the day. We watched an episode of "Dexter" and now I'm watching "Breaking Bad" whilst writing this. I work tomorrow and then a dinner meeting with a friend of my brother's who does video work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment