Monday, January 9, 2017

Then came BF1 and now this

01/09/2017 at 12 am

I woke up this morning in the mood to film the weather some more. I had filmed some of the snow and wind yesterday and wanted to see if there was anything to film today. So, I ate my yogurt and had my energy juice drink. I film a little of the outside world and the wind made the trees and bushes dance. I enjoy filming nature.

After I filmed for a bit my brother contacted the people we are editing a video for and asked clarified some issues. Then we found out that there are audio files for all the interviews and I mother went through and synced them all up. Also, one of the interviews had such low audio volume that trying to sync it up was very tedious. You have to match the scratch audio with the externally recorded audio and when the scratch audio is poor it becomes mostly trial and error. My brother finished that and will work on adding her interview pieces if there are good parts. It changes up the project and adds a few hours of work. But, that is how it goes.

While he worked on editing the "real" project I worked on editing my nature video and watched a Youtube interview of Eric Weinstein by Dave Rubin. Eric is an economist and mathematician but he is also very well spoken, thoughtful, and down to earth. He is very intelligent and can explain things so they are understandable to a wide range of people. Here is the video:
Eric Weinstein and Dave Rubin on Fake News, Trump, and the Mathematical Mind (Full Interview)

Then my brother and I recorded an episode of our podcast. I edited it right away.

Later, I finished my editing of my nature video and put it on Youtube. Then, when I showed my brother he gave me two criticisms: No "The Next Day" title, and one of the clips felt short. So I went in and edited it again and reposted it with the changes which I thought made the video better. Then the family played Apple to Apples and Who's the Most Likely. We had fun making voices and jokes.

Then, before Dexter, I published the podcast: 13 (Business Meeting, LLC Finalized and Editing)

Then came BF1 and now this. The present.

No comments:

Post a Comment