Tuesday, January 10, 2017

No personal stuff

01/10/2017 at 2 am

I just finished playing a shit ton of BF1 with a friend I met playing last night. Nice guy and we have only chatted about the game. No personal stuff. I kind of like that. It makes me want to play more and work as a team when I can chat with people in the game.

Earlier today, after waking up of course, I talked to a friend from Eugene about creating a documentary about pool. He was pretty excited about it and was brainstorming the idea with me for a while. If he can get some funding I would love to work on a video related to pool but I am not sure how much interest there is in billiards. It has been around for a long time and it is very difficult to market.

I watched quite a bit of Comedy Bang Bang and enjoyed watching some of it with my nephew. It was a fairly lazy day. I did work on a gear priority list for Fractal Focus with my brother, so that was productive and he finished editing the mini-doc until we get more info.

I watched a quick video of Gary Vaynerchuck explaining to a lady that whether we like it or not the future is coming and people will do what they will do. She said something like, "What are we doing to our kids?" Talking about taking selfies all the time and he cut her off and said explained that "we" aren't doing anything and that that people are afraid of change. He mentioned how people were worried about Elvis and his gyrating hips. I appreciate his acceptance of new media and changing expectations instead of just bitching about millennials. He has a wonderful ability to say a lot in a short amount of time.

Around 5:30 pm I went out to eat at a seafood restaurant with my mom and sister and her baby. That was nice. Good to get out since I've been cooped up, using the weather as an excuse but I really didn't have a lot to do. I did exercise a good amount which felt good. I need to go to bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment