Saturday, January 28, 2017

It was a great photo shoot

01/28/2017 at 12 am

I went to work and ran around helping customers and talking to other employees. My boss offered me a promotion and I accepted. It goes in effect on Sunday. It will be good to make closer to what I used to and I'll get more hours. I need to make sure to make time for the business but having money to spend on the business will be good too. I can't really afford all my bills on the paycheck I got today so for the next couple weeks I will end up in the hole financially but not for long. My next paycheck and tax returns will help dig me out.

After work my brother and I went to a meeting with a friend of his at a local pub. It had an amazing sausage banger with possibly the best mustard on the side I have ever had. The restaurant is called Horse Brass Pub. Good atmosphere. Very "Portland", if that's a thing that makes sense. We chatted about working in the video production business and some of the considerations to have when starting from scratch to make something successful. It was a worthwhile conversation.

Then we came home and worked on getting photos narrowed down for our client. We watched some "Dexter" with the Misses and then finalized our photo picks and sent the client a link. 24 hour turnaround on a shit ton of photos is pretty good. Ended up with a lot of great photos. Here is one:


It was a great photo shoot. I'm not sure what could be more fun than hanging out with 50 dogs in the woods. I hope there is more of this kind of work in the future.

After that my brother and I watched an episode of "Bob Ross" and now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment