Saturday, January 14, 2017

I missed a post yesterday

01/14/2017 at am

I missed a post yesterday so I'll break that down real quick:
Had a call about a job for someone wanting a pitch video. Agreed to to do the video only for a half day and they will edit. Went to work at retail job. Only exciting thing there was helping a deaf lady with a loose dog and finding her friend. They were thankful to have someone to communicate with as I know a small amount of ASL. Then came home and watched some Dexter until about 10 pm. Then went to bed around 10:30 pm which was super early but I was tired as fuck.

Today I woke up around 10 am and hung out most of the morning with the family in the living room watching "Malcolm in the Middle". Then the family left for a vacation at the beach and I got ready for work. My mom gave me a ride as my car would not fair well in the snow especially considering that there is still 8 inches surrounding the thing on all sides and my tires are bald. My mom has a four wheel drive rig and instead of borrowing it she just drove me there and back.

At work I learned a bit more about putting away shipment. They are generally teaching me everything. It is easy work and I got paid today which is sweet. Then had Papa Murphey's pizza at my mom and sister's house and played with my niece. That was pleasant. Then came home to an empty home and did what any male all alone for the first time in a long time would do. Then a few hours of BF1 and now this and next more mild mannered debauchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment