Sunday, January 29, 2017

I was off today

01/29/2017 at 12:30 am

I was off today. I spent the day taking care of a few simple chores. I added my work schedule to the calendar that I share with my brother. Then I worked on filing my taxes via an online source. It was pretty straight forward with the exception of a couple items but they were insignificant to worry about. I filled it out the best I could with the information I had and it's done now. After that I went to Winco to get groceries and then I read for about an hour, passed out for half and hour and then read again for about a half an hour. Then, around 6:30, I took a quick trip to McDonald's to indulge in some sweet and savory treats. I ate too much but it's good to indulge sometimes.

After that we watched a couple of episodes of "Dexter". Then I did my laundry and now I'm watching "Breaking Bad". It was a relaxing day and somewhat productive. Tomorrow I start getting paid a little bit more from my, now, full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment