Monday, January 23, 2017

Now I'm about to pass out

01/23/2017 at 1 am

Today I went to work. Then I went to my mom's house for dinner with everyone. Then, I came home and watched "Dexter". Then, I played BF1 for about an hour. Now I'm about to pass out. Not much happening today. We did send an invoice to a client so we can get paid. That is good. We have a photo shoot this week and I might get a raise at my part time gig, which might turn into a full time gig. I need to make sure I don't get wrapped up in the part time job and neglect the full time business of starting a business. I put more into the part time job than I need to but I want everyone to think I'm a hard worker and I like doing a good job for others. I like being helpful. I suppose that isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment